Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.