Commercial Roofer for fix roof leak in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.