Local Roofers for fix roof leak in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.