Local Roofers for fix roof leak in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.