Local Roofers for flat metal roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.