Local Roofers for flat metal roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.