Commercial Roofing for flat metal roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.