Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.