Residential Roofing for flat roof construction in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.