Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.