Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.