Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.