Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.