Local Roofers for flat roof construction in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.