Commercial Roofing for flat roof in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.