Local Roofers for flat roof in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.