Local Roofers for flat roof in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.