Commercial Roofing for flat roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.