Local Roofers for flat roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.