Local Roofers for flat roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.