Commercial Roofer for flat roof in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.