Residential Roofing for flat roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.