Local Roofers for flat roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.