Local Roofers for flat roof repair in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.