Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.