Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.