Local Roofers for flat roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.