Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.