Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MY1EWirq' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.