Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.