Local Roofer for flat roof repairs in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.