Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.