Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Weeki Wachee. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.