Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.