Commercial Roofing for flat roof replacement cost in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof replacement cost in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.