Commercial Roofing for flat roof replacement cost in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof replacement cost in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.