Commercial Roofing for flat roof replacement cost in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof replacement cost in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.