Commercial Roofing for flat roof replacement cost in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof replacement cost in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.