Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.