Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.