Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.