Commercial Roofer for flat roof systems in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.