Residential Roofer for flat roof systems in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.