Local Roofers for flat roof systems in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.