Local Roofers for flat roof systems in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.