Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYIuxN4v' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Local Roofers for flat roof systems in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.