Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.