Local Roofers for free roof estimate in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.