Local Roofers for free roof estimate in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.