Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYSm3hg4' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for free roof estimate in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.